Open as PDF
USING THE DETERGENT
Use only detergents for dish-
1. Press the release button (B) to
open the lid (C).
2. Put the detergent in the compart-
ment (A) .
3. If the programme has a prewash
phase, put a small quantity of de-
tergent on the inner part of the ap-
4. If you use detergent tablets, put
the tablet in the compartment (A).
5. Close the lid. Make sure that the
release button locks into position.
Do not use more than the cor-
rect quantity of detergent. Refer
to the instructions on the deter-
Detergent tablets do not fully
dissolve with short programmes
and detergent residues can stay
on the dishes.
We recommend that you use
detergent tablets with long pro-
SETTING AND STARTING A
The appliance must be in setting mode
to accept some operations.
The appliance is in setting mode when,
after the activation:
• The display shows two horizontal sta-
If the control panel shows other condi-
tions, press RESET until the appliance is
in setting mode.
Starting a programme without
1. Open the water tap.
2. Press the on/off button to activate
the appliance. Make sure that the
appliance is in setting mode.
3. Set the programme.
• The related programme number
flashes in the display.
4. If you want, you can set the options.
5. Close the appliance door. The pro-
• The display goes off. If you open
the door while the appliance op-
erates, the display shows the pro-
gramme duration that decreases
with steps of 1 minute.
Starting a programme with
1. Set the programme.