Open as PDF
ble. Contact Service or an electrician
to change a damaged mains cable.
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the installa-
tion. Make sure that there is access
to the mains plug after the installa-
• Do not pull the mains cable to dis-
connect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
• Only for UK and Ireland. The appli-
ance has a 13 amp mains plug. If it is
necessary to change the fuse in the
mains plug, use a 13 amp ASTA (BS
Risk of injury.
• Use this appliance in a household en-
• Do not change the specification of
• Put knives and cutlery with sharp
points in the cutlery basket with the
points down or in a horizontal posi-
• Do not keep the appliance door
open without supervision to prevent
to fall on it.
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• Dishwasher detergents are danger-
ous. Obey the safety instructions on
the detergent packaging.
• Do not drink and play with the water
in the appliance.
• Do not remove the dishes from the
appliance until the programme is
completed. There can be detergent
on the dishes.
Risk of electrical shock, fire or
• Do not put flammable products or
items that are wet with flammable
products in, near or on the appliance.
• Do not use water spray and steam to
clean the appliance.
• The appliance can release hot steam
if you open the door while a pro-
Risk of injury.
Visible LED radiation, do not
look directly into the beam.
The LED is CLASS 2 and agrees with
IEC 60825-1: 1993 + A1:1997 + A2:2001.
Emission wave length: 450 nm
Maximum emitted power: 548 μW
To replace the internal light, contact
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains cable and dispose
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children and pets to get closed in the