Open as PDF
Congratulations on your choice of a quality Appliance which has been designed
to give you service for many years.
DO NOT connect the appliance to the electricity supply until all packing and transit
protectors have been removed.
• Leave to stand for at least 4 hours before switching on to allow compressor oil to settle if
• If you are discarding an old product with a lock or latch fitted to the door, ensure that it is
left in a safe condition to prevent the entrapment of children.
• This freezer must only be used for its intended purpose i.e the storing and freezing of
• Do not dispose of the appliance on a fire. At , the care and protection of our
environment is an ongoing commitment. This appliance which is among the latest range
introduced is particularly environmentally friendly. Your appliance contains non CFC/HFC
natural substances in the cooling system (Called R600a) and in the insulation (Called
cyclopentane) which are potentially flammable if exposed to fire. Therefore, take care not
to damage, the cooling circuit / pipes of the appliance in transportation and in use. In case
of a damage do not expose the appliance to fire, potential ignition source and immediately
ventilate the room where the appliance is situated.
• We suggest you contact your local authority for disposal information and facilities available.
• To obtain the best possible performance and trouble free operation from your appliance it
is very important to carefully read these instructions.
• On delivery, check to make sure that the product is not damaged and that all the parts
and accessories are in perfect condition.
• We do not recommend the use of extension leads and multi-way adapters.
• Failure to observe these instructions may invalidate your right to free service during the
Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting
process, other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
Do not use electrical appliances inside the food storage compartments of the
appliance, unless they are of the type recommended by the manufacturer.
• We suggest you keep these instructions in a safe place for easy reference.
CF392S & CF392W
Energy efficiency class B
Energy consumption - Kwh/year 208
Net storage – vol fresh food ltrs (cu.ft.) -----
Net storage – vol frozen food ltrs (cu.ft.) 101 (3.5)
Total net vol – ltrs (cu.ft.) 101 (3.5)
Frozen food compartment rating 4 STAR
Conservation time from failure 20 hrs.
Freezing capacity fresh food – kg (lb) /24 hrs. 5 (11)
Climate class SN
Operating noise level dB(A) 41