Open as PDF
* Values declared on the product or in the operating instruction booklet / programme chart and quick
reference card supplied with the product are obtained in tests performed under controlled laboratory conditions
and these tests are as defined in relevant standards.
These figures may vary depending on how soiled the dishes
are, the water hardness level and other factors. Temperature changes exceeding 15°C may also effect these
** Reference programme for the Testing Institute and energy labelling. Testing program: Eco 50°C as compliant
to EN 50242 international norms.
*** Due to continual improvement through research & design, specifications and design may change without
DE 2541 F Programme Chart and Quick Reference Guide
Before starting, it is essential that you carefully read right through the Installation
& Operation Instruction booklet before plugging in to the mains socket.
Printed in Turkey Part no: 17 2197 01 00-02
Beko plc, Beko House, Caxton Way, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 8UF
Tel : 01923 654650 Fax : 01923 819653 e-mail: email@example.com www.beko.co.uk
A=25 cm³ /
70 °C wash
50 °C rinse
QUICK & CLEAN
60 °C wash
50 °C wash
35 °C wash
- awaiting full
load - then
On / Off
QUICK & CLEAN
Start / Stop
Start / Stop
Operating the dishwasher
How to cancel the washing programme
Turn the water tap on. Open the door of the machine.
· Check that the upper and lower arms can rotate freely.
· Pour (Put in) the detergent.
· Close the door of the machine.
· Push in the on/off button and check that the on/off indicator light comes on.
· Check the salt and rinse aid level indicator lights before you start the machine. If necessary
add salt and rinse aid.
· Select the required programme by referring to the programme chart.
· Select the desired programme by turning the selector knob.
· Press start / stop button and check that the wash indicator light comes on.
! Do not open the dishwasher door whilst the appliance is in operation. However, in case the
door is opened while the machine is working, then a safety mechanism ensures the machine
immediately stops. Water may be very hot, so be careful.
Care must be taken if opening the door, as steam and water will escape.
· Press the on/off button after the programme is completed. The indicator light will go off.
· Turn off the water tap, unload the baskets.
To cancel a programme while the machine is operating:
· Press and hold start/stop button for 3 seconds. The wash indicator light will start flashing.
The machine will drain the water inside the machine for 45 seconds.
· The programme is cancelled when wash indicator light goes off. Then, you can choose and
start a new programme.
! Depending on the stage of the programme you have cancelled, there may be detergent
residue or rinse aid inside the machine and on the load. Make sure the items in the dishwasher
are not used before washing properly.
To change the programme selection while the machine is operating:
· Press start/stop button. The wash indicator light will go off.
· Select the new programme. Press start/stop button. The wash indicator light will be on and
new programme will start.
! The new programme will NOT start right from the beginning. It will start from the stage last
carried out by the previous programme selection.
How to change the washing programme
While the dishwasher operates, "Wash" indicator light will be on. When the programme
selected is completed, "Wash" indicator light will go off and "End" indicator light will come
Salt indicator light
On / Off Button
On / Off