Open as PDF
Place food on Grill Accessory on Splash
Guard in the Metal Tray on the
The Grill Accessory will allow fat to drip
through into the Metal Tray while the
Splash Guard sitting in the Metal Tray
will prevent excess splatter and smoke
when grilling steaks, chops and other
Most foods require turning halfway
during cooking. When turning food, open
oven door and CAREFULLY remove the
Metal Tray, Splash Guard and Grill
Accessory by holding the accessories
firmly. Use oven gloves when removing
accessories as they will be very hot, and
so will the roof and walls of the oven.
After turning, return food to the oven,
close door and press START. The oven
will continue to count down the
remaining cooking time. It is quite safe to
open the oven door at any time to check
the progress of the food as it is grilling.
When grilling foods the Glass Turntable should be in position, with the Metal Tray, then the Splash Guard and the Grill
Accessory on top.
OVEN ACCESSORIES TO USE
1. There is no microwave power on the GRILL only programme.
2. Use the accessories provided, as explained above.
3. The Grill will only operate with the oven door closed.
4. Most meat items e.g. bacon, sausages, chops can be cooked on the hottest setting - GRILL 1.
5. GRILL 2 and GRILL 3 are used for more delicate foods or those that require a longer grill time e.g. fish or chicken portions.
6. ALWAYS PREHEAT THE GRILL WITH THE METAL TRAY ON GLASS TURNTABLE.
7. NEVER COVER THE FOOD WHEN GRILLING.
8. ALWAYS USE OVEN GLOVES WHEN REMOVING THE FOOD AND ACCESSORIES AFTER GRILLING AS THE OVEN
AND ACCESSORIES WILL BE VERY HOT.
9. After Grilling it is important that the Grill accessories are removed for cleaning before reuse and that the oven walls and floor
are wiped with a cloth squeezed in hot soapy water to remove any grease. DO NOT PUT ACCESSORIES IN DISH