Open as PDF
large onion, chopped
25 g (1 oz) butter
1 clove of garlic, crushed
225 g (8 oz) each of diced carrots,
diced leeks, diced courgettes
1 green pepper, chopped
150 ml (
pt) hot vegetable stock
salt and pepper to taste
300 ml (
pt) prepared tomato sauce
175 g (6 oz) pre-cooked lasagne
225 g (8 oz) Mozzarella cheese
Vegetable Lasagne Serves 4-6
Dish: large deep rectangular dish Oven Accessory: glass turntable + metal tray
1. Place onion and butter in a casserole dish, cover and cook on HIGH power for 3 mins. Add
vegetables and stock, re-cover and cook on HIGH power for 8-10 mins. or until vegetables
are soft. Season to taste.
2. Cover base of dish with a thin layer of tomato sauce, then a layer of lasagne on top followed
by a layer of vegetable mixture. Thinly slice 175 g (6 oz) of the cheese and layer on top of
vegetables. Continue layering until ingredients are all used ending with a tomato sauce layer.
3. Grate remaining cheese and arrange over top in 3 diagonal bands. Cook on Combination:
Convection 190°C + SIMMER power for 30-35 mins. or until the pasta is cooked.
450 g (1 lb) leeks, sliced thinly
450 g (1 lb) potatoes, sliced thinly
150 g (5 oz) blue cheese
225 g (8 oz) Greek yoghurt
75 ml (5 tbsp) double cream
50 g (2 oz) brown breadcrumbs
salt and pepper
Leek & Potato Gratin Serves 4
Dish: 25 cm (10") flan dish Oven Accessory: glass turntable + metal tray + low rack
1. Place the vegetables in a large bowl. Add 90 ml (6 tbsp) of water, cover and cook on HIGH
power for 10-12 mins. or until the vegetables are softened.
2. Crumble or finely chop the cheese into a bowl and gradually blend in the yoghurt and the
3. Drain the vegetables and arrange in a flan dish. Season and pour over the blue cheese
4. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, cook on Combination: FAST-BAKE 230˚C + Grill 3 + LOW
power for 10 mins. or until golden brown.
30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
450 g (1 lb) onions, skinned and sliced
900 g (2 lb) new potatoes, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, skinned and crushed
30 ml (2 tbsp) chopped fresh rosemary
salt and pepper
300 ml (10 fl.oz) single cream
Potato & Rosemary Cake Serves 4
Dish: 25 cm (10") flan dish Oven Accessory: glass turntable + metal tray
1. Place the oil and onions in a large bowl. Cover and cook on HIGH power for 3 mins. Add the
potatoes and garlic, cover and cook on HIGH power for 5 mins or until softened.
2. Layer the potatoes, onions, rosemary and seasoning in the flan dish. Pour over the cream
and lightly press down the potatoes.
3. Cook on Combination: Convection 220˚C + LOW power for 30-35 mins. or until golden
VEGETABLES AND VEGETARIAN