Open as PDF
Undercounter Dishwasher with WS
The Electrolux Dishwashing range is produced for the customer with highest conceivable demands for good
efficiency, economy and ergonomics for dishwashing operation. The product range comprises of
glasswashers, undercounter dishwashers, hood type dishwashers, rack type dishwashers, flight type
dishwashers and pot and pan washers. The undercounter dishwashers with water softener are available with or
without drain pump, one phase or three phase electric connection and have a capacity of 30 baskets per hour.
• Built-in atmospheric boiler with
rinse booster pump guarantees all
water is softened and provides
constant water temperature and
pressure for rinsing, indipendent
from water inlet.
• Double sized resin containers:
this means many wash cycles
before regeneration and longer
operating hours (up to 4 hours
• 4 second (variable) pause after
washing and before rinsing
ensures that no drops of unclean
water will fall on the clean items at
the end of the rinsing cycle.
• Two washing cycles: 1st cycle of
120 seconds for normally soiled
items and 2nd cycles of 180
seconds for heavily soiled items.
• Washing system with endowed
rotating washing arms, large
capacity boiler and tank volume, all
together designed for professional
washing with high performance.
HYGIENE AND RELIABILITY
• All the machines have smooth
surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
• Wash/rinse arms and filter easy
• The fully automatic self-cleaning
cycle avoids the risk of bacteria
• Front and side panels, door and
wash tank made in heavy duty
anti-corrosive AISI 304 stainless
steel to guarantee appliance
• 304L stainless steel boiler with
higher welding protection
increases the resistance against
corrosion from chlorinated water.
• PVC water supply hose with
metal connections resistant to high
• Completely closed on the
reverse by a cover plate while
IPX4 water protection prevents
FLEXIBILITY AND ERGONOMICS
• The incorporated Soft Start
feature offers additional protection
to delicate items such as
glassware and crockery and
increases wash pump reliability.
• Three phase or single phase
• All machines are pre-arranged to
accept external dispensers.