Open as PDF
EDF210C / EDF310C FOUNTAIN
1. Familiarize yourself with the components of the drinking fountain.
2. Determine location of rough-in and plumbing connections. Mount hanger bracket(s) to wall at desired height.
3. Install fountain to wall. Install additional fasteners to bolt fountain securely to wall.
4. Connect strainer to water supply (service stop). Refer to figure 5. DO NOT SOLDER TUBES INSERTED INTO THE STRAINER AS
DAMAGE TO THE O-RINGS MAY RESULT. Connect trap to waste stub and fountain.
5. Turn on water supply and check for leaks at all plumbing and drain connections. Fix all leaks as required.
ALL SERVICE TO BE PERFORMED BY AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE PERSON
IMPORTANT! INSTALLER PLEASE NOTE.
THE GROUNDING OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT SUCH AS TELEPHONE, COMPUTERS, ETC. TO WATER LINES IS A
COMMON PROCEDURE. THIS GROUNDING MAY BE IN THE BUILDING OR MAY OCCUR AWAY FROM THE BUILDING.
THIS GROUNDING CAN CAUSE ELECTRICAL FEEDBACK INTO A FOUNTAIN, CREATING AN ELECTROLYSIS WHICH
CAUSES A METALLIC TASTE OR AN INCREASE IN THE METAL CONTENT OF THE WATER. THIS CONDITION IS
AVOIDABLE BY USING THE PROPER MATERIALS AS INDICATED. ANY DRAIN FITTINGS PROVIDED BY THE INSTALLER
SHOULD BE MADE OF PLASTIC TO ELECTRICALLY ISOLATE THE FOUNTAIN FROM THE BUILDING PLUMBING SYSTEM.
EDF210C & EDF310C Series Fountains
INSTALLATION, CARE & USE MANUAL
EDF210C TWO STATION FOUNTAIN
EDF310C THREE STATION FOUNTAIN