Open as PDF
INSTANT HOT WATER DISPENSERS
Stainless Steel Tank dispenses filtered
near-boiling 200°F water instantly.
Form No. HWD 301-05H-19-12
The Emerson logo is a trademark and
a service mark of Emerson Electric Co.
In-Sink-Erator is a division of
Emerson Electric Co.
©IN-SINK-ERATOR Printed in USA
Stainless Steel Tank with F-201 Filtration System*
DEPTH IS 6.75"
dispenses 60 cups of
F water per hour
120 volts A.C., 750
watts, 6.25 amp
three (3) prong
F to 210
Meets U.L. 94HF-1
• F-201 Filtration System included for
fresher tasting water
• 35% more near-boiling water from larger
gallon stainless steel tank
• Easy to adjust temperature control
• Tool-free tank connections and dry start
protection to ease installation
• Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
• 3-Year We Come To You™ In-Home
• 120 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
• For use with In-Sink-Erator Series 1100 and
other dispenser models
(Not for use with Model Hot1)
* The complete In-Sink-Erator warranty is
included in the Installation, Care & Use Booklet
packed with each unit.
• Capacity: gallon tank dispenses 60 cups of
200°F water per hour
• Electrical: 120 volts A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp
heating element with grounded three (3)
• Thermostat: Snap action, adjustable from 160°F
to 210°F (factory pre-set at approximately 200°F)
• Insulation: Meets U.L. 94HF-1 flammability
• Shipping Weight: Approximately 4.2 lbs.
• Recommended Supply Pressure: 30-125 psi
To ensure optimum performance, maximum
distance between tank and dispenser head
should be 16" or less.
*Water dispenser sold separately