BUILT-IN TALL-TUB DISHWASHER
1. Minimum 32” drain loop, 1/2” inside diameter minimum. Floor drains require a siphon break.
2. Connections preferably located toward left side of dishwasher. Care should be taken to route plumbing
away from motor and blower (if equipped).
3. Electrical and plumbing should meet all local and national codes.
4. Electrical and water supplies should enter cabinet opening on the ﬂoor, or through the back or side walls,
as shown in the shaded area of the drawing.
5. When installing dishwasher in or near a corner, allow enough room for door to open without interfering
with cabinet drawers or hardware.
Electrical requirements: Adequately wired individual 120V A/C, 60Hz approved electrical circuit. Use
required fuse (15 amp) or comparable circuit breaker.
Style of product may vary from picture
free of drain
inlet water and
24 3/4 62.9
20 1/4 51.4
23 7/8 60.6
33 3/4-35 1/4 85.7-89.5
Important:Because of continuing product improvements, Jenn-Air reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Dimensional specifications are provided for
planning purposes only. For complete details see installation instructions that accompany each product before selecting cabinetry, making cutouts or beginning installation.
2006-01-04 at 12:24:55 CST