Open as PDF
LIMITED WARRANTY* ONE (1) YEAR:
Your Elite appliance is built with precision, inspected and tested before leaving our factory.
It is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free from any manufacturing defects under
normal use and conditions for one (1) year, cord excluded. During that period, should the
appliance fail to operate properly, return the appliance with your sales receipt to the store
where purchased. This warranty gives you special legal rights and you may also have
other rights to which you are entitled, which may vary from state to state. If you use your
appliance for household use and according to instructions, it should give you years of
This limited warranty covers appliances purchased and used within the
surrounding United States and does NOT cover:
- Damages caused from improper usage or installation of appliance.
- Damages caused from shipping.
- Defects other than manufacturing defects.
- Breakage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, lack of proper care and
maintenance, or incorrect current or voltage.
- The loss or missing parts of the appliance. Parts will need to be purchased separately.
- Damage from service by other than an authorized dealer or service center.
- Any transportation and shipping charges.
RETURNS: Any return of defective merchandise to the manufacturer must be
processed accordingly by contacting customer service first to obtain RA # (Return
Authorization Number). We will not accept any returns of merchandise without an
applicable RA #.
*One Year Warranty valid only in the United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and
For international warranty, please contact the local distributor.
**Any instructions or policy included in this manual may subject to change at any time.
Elite Popcorn Maker
Distributed by: MAXI-MATIC
18401 E. Arenth Ave. Building B. City of Industry, CA 91748
Customer Service Department: (626) 912-9877 Ext. 116/120 MON-FRI 9am-5pm PCT
ALWAYS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING