Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
Water not heating
One of the Temperature Limiters is not functioning
- Check the Temperature Limiters
Before resetting the Temperature Limiter, it is essential to check
why it has cut-out!
Flow-Through Heater not functioning
- Check the Through Flow Heater electrical circuit
Heater Relay 1K1/1 not functioning
- Check the Heating Relay electrical circuit
Heater Level Switch not functioning
- Check the Heater Level Switch electrical circuit
Circulation Pump does not start
Circulation Pump Motor Winding too hot and the Winding Protection
device has tripped. Foreign objects may have blocking the Pump.
- Check for foreign bodies, jammed motor, etc.
Operating Capacitor C6 defective.
- Check the Capacitor, and the electrical circuit
If the dishwasher has not been used for an extended period, the
Axial Face Seal of the Circulation Pump can stick; preventing the
Circulation Pump from starting.
- Pour approximately 1 liter of hot water with 3 - 5 drops of rinse aid
into the sump and wait for 3 - 5 min. Restart the dishwasher.
- Use the Rinse Pump tool to manually turn the Circulation Pump
(refer to 5.38 “Circulation Pump – Release with Tool”)
End of Document