Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
5.0 Service and Maintenance
5.1 Locking Plate - Adjustment
Figure 5-1: Locking Plate
1. Loosen the two Screws (Item 1).
2. Adjust the Locking Plate in the direction of the arrow as required
3. Tighten the Screws.
5.2 Cabinet Seal - Replacement
Figure 5-2: Seal Fitting Plan
Refer to figure 5-2.
1. Open the Door.
2. Remove the Old Seal.
3. Clean the groove around the cabinet.
4. Press the appropriate Sealing Compound, into the corners of the
Door Seal Groove.
5. Fit the new Seal in accordance with the figure 2; first at the ends
and corners of the groove. The Seal Lip should point inwards.
6. Press the mid points of the Seal on the edges (Item 3). Work
towards the corners and ends, press the Seal into its groove.