Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
5.9 Turbothermic Fan - Removal
1. Remove the Outer Door Panel (5.10).
2. Remove the Control Panel.
3. Remove the Fixing Bracket. Components can remain on the Fixing
Bracket (i.e. Electronic Unit, Handle)
Figure 5-12: Fan Removal
4. Disconnect the Connection Plugs and the Drain Hose, to the
Combination Dispenser (Figure 5-12 - Item 2).
5. Open the Door.
6. Using needle-nose pliers, turn the Fan Cover (Filter) on the Door
Inner Panel in the direction of the arrow to release it from the
7. Remove the Fan and Seal.
When refitting, insert the two lugs on the Fan in the