Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
5.10 Door Panel (Outer and Inner) - Removal
This procedure does NOT apply to Pre-Finished models.
To Remove the Outer Door Panel
1. Remove the GDU or Custom Panel
2. Open the front door.
3. While supporting the Outer Door Panel; remove the six (6)
screws from the inside edge of the panel.
4. Lower the panel to remove.
To Remove the Inner Door Panel
1. Remove the Control Panel (5.47).
2. Remove the Fixing Bracket. Components can remain on the
Fixing Bracket (i.e. Electronic Unit, Handle) (5.48).
3. Remove the Insulated Matting between the Inner and Outer
4. Remove the Dispenser (5.8).
5. Remove the Lock Assembly (5.12).
6. Remove the Fan (if applicable) (5.9)
Figure 5-13: Inner Door Panel Removal
7. Disconnect the Ground Wire.
8. Remove the Screws (Figure 5-13 – Item 3).
9. Open the Door. Remove the Raised Head Screws
(Figure 5-13 – Item 4).
10. Remove the Inner Door Panel in an upward direction.