Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
6. Apply a small amount of Rinse Aid to act as a lubricant while
snapping the new Microfine Filter into place.
7. Apply pressure with both thumbs inside the Microfine Filter and
press it onto the Handle (Figure 5-22), so that the parts lock
Figure 5-22: Pressing and Locking the Filter Assembly.
Use caution to ensure the Filter is not damaged during
8. Re-install Filter.
5.24 WaterProof System (WPS) - Removal
1. Remove the Drip Tray (5.29).
2. Release the Hose Clamp Tension and remove the Intake Hose
from the Flowmeter (or Water Intake Assembly).
3. Disconnect the Electrical Connection to the Solenoid Valve (Y2)
(located near the front of the water softener salt tank).
4. Release the Locking Collar Tension on the back of the dishwasher
and remove the WPS by pulling outwards.
The new WPS is supplied with various Flow Restrictors. Ensure the
correct Flow Restrictor (coded by color) is installed into the new part