Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
5.28 Water Softener Assembly- Removal
1. Open the Door; remove the Salt Container Cap and Sealing Ring.
Remove any excess water / brine as necessary.
2. Remove the Right Side Panel (5.3).
3. Note the location of the Hoses on the Water Intake Assembly;
disconnect the Hoses and drain the remaining water.
4. Lay the dishwasher on its back.
5. Remove the Drip Tray (5.29).
6. Note the location of the Hoses on the Water Softener; disconnect
the Hoses and drain remaining water.
7. Unplug the Electrical Connections and remove the Reed Switch.
8. Release the wires from the holders on the Water Softener.
9. Remove the Water Softener.
5.29 Drip Tray - Removal
1. Lay the dishwasher on its back.
2. Remove four (4) screws from the corners of the Drip Tray.
3. Pull the Drip Tray from the appliance to remove.
5.30 Float Switch Housing - Removal
1. Remove the Drip Tray (5.29)
2. Pull the Float Switch to the front.
3. Disconnect the Plug.