Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
5.36 Circulation Pump - Partition & Impeller
To avoid the risk of leaks; all parts included in the Partition /
Impeller Kit should be installed during this procedure.
Refer to figure 5-29.
Figure 5-29: Components within the Circulation Pump
1. Remove the Circulation Pump (5.35).
2. Remove the 4 Screws from the Pump Housing (Item 1).
3. Open the Pump Housing.
4. Use a large screwdriver to block the Motor at the Cooling Vanes at
the rear of the Motor Block (Item 3). Take care not to damage the
Motor Winding Insulation!
5. Unscrew the Impeller (Item 2) - left-hand thread!
6. Remove the Partition (Item 4) from the Motor Block.
7. Fit the new Partition (Item 4) and Impeller (Item 2).
8. Reassemble the Pump Housing. Always use a new O-ring.