Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
5.37 Circulation Pump Housing - Exchange
1. Remove the Circulation Pump (5.35).
2. Remove the four (4) Screws from the pump housing.
3. Fit the new Pump Housing and O-ring.
5.38 Circulation Pump – Release with Tool
1. Open the Door.
2. Remove the Bottom Spray Arm (5.17) and the Filter Assembly.
3. Slide the releasing tool prongs horizontally into the Circulation
Pump Intake opening as far as possible.
Figure 5-30: Placing the Circulation Pump Tool into
the Circulation Pump Intake Port
4. Ensure that the prongs engage in the Circulation Pump Impeller,
Figure 5-31: Engaging the tool prongs into the Circulation Pumps Impellers.