Open as PDF
G600 & G800 Electronic Dishwashers
5.39 Heater Level Switch (B1/10) – Removal
Refer to figure 5-33.
1. Remove as much water as possible from the Sump.
2. Lay the Dishwasher on it’s back.
3. Remove the Drip Tray (5.30).
4. Disconnect the Electrical Connection.
5. Unlock the Heater Level Switch by turning it approx. 90°
Counterclockwise (Item 1) then remove it (Item 2).
Figure 5-33: Heater Level Switch and Circulation Pump
When re-installing the Heater Level Switch; ensure both tabs on the
Switch are engaged to the Circulation Pump Housing. Also ensure the
Seal (Figure 33, Item 3) is not pinched or kinked.