Open as PDF
2011 by National Presto Industries, Inc.
Visit us on the web at www.GoPresto.com
Estas instrucciones también están disponibles en español.
Para obtener una copia impresa:
• Descargue en formato PDF en www.GoPresto.com/espanol.
• Envíe un mensaje de correo electrónico a contact@GoPresto.com.
• Llame al 1-800-877-0441, oprima 2 y deje un mensaje.
with removable handles
• Roasts, pan fries, grills, stews, bakes, makes
casseroles and more.
• Luxurious tempered glass cover lets you see
• Removable handles for easy cleaning and storage.
• Great for use as a buffet server.
• Handy spout for pouring liquids from skillet
pan. Doubles as a spoon holder.
This is a Listed appliance. The following important safeguards are recommended by most portable appliance manufacturers.
To reduce the risk of personal injury or property damage, when using electrical appliances basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Warning: To reduce the risk of re, do not plug in with handles removed.
3. Be sure that handles are assembled and fastened properly before using this appliance. See instructions regarding handles on
4. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
5. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse heat control, cord, or plug in water or other liquid.
6. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
7. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning
8. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or in the event the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in
any manner. Return the appliance to the Presto Factory Service Department for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical
9. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
10. This appliance is not intended for deep frying foods.
11. Do not use outdoors.
12. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
13. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
14. It is recommended that this appliance not be moved when it contains hot oil or other hot liquid. If it must be moved when it
contains hot oil or other hot liquid, use extreme caution.
15. Always attach heat control to appliance rst, then plug cord into the wall outlet. To disconnect, turn control to “OFF” then
remove plug from wall outlet.
16. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.