Open as PDF
1. Pull enough bag material to hold item to be vacuum packaged, plus 3 inches. With a pair of scissors,
cut desired bag length from Bag Roll. Make sure to cut in a straight line. Plug in Power Cord.
2. Open the Lid. Place one end of cut bag between Sealing Strip and Lower Sealing Gasket.
DO NOT place open end of bag in the Drip Tray.
3. Close Lid. Position hands on both sides of the Lid. Press firmly on both sides of the Lid and hold
until the motor starts.
NOTE: Sealer will not operate if Lid is not properly closed.
4. Continue to hold the Lid. When the Hands-free Indicator Light illuminates, it is safe to remove
your hands from the Lid. The unit will continue to vacuum and then starts sealing. The Sealing
Indicator Light illuminates when the unit begins sealing the bag.
5. When the motor stops and the Sealing indicator light is no longer illuminated, press the
6. The custom sized bag is ready for vacuum sealing.
NOTE: The Open/Cancel button can also be used to cancel the process mid-cycle and open the
Lid. The bag will not be sealed when doing this.
CAUTION: This sealer is not for commercial use. If sealing more than 30 bags or canisters in a row,
wait at least 25 minutes before continuing to use your vacuum food sealer.
CAUTION: The unit has a cool down period between cycles. Wait 20 seconds before using again.
HOW TO MAKE CUSTOM SIZED BAGS
Carefully unpack your Seal-a-Meal
Vacuum Sealer and place it on a level surface. Be sure to
remove all packing materials from the inside of the machine.
Clean all parts according to the CARE AND CLEANING section in this manual before first use.
KNOW YOUR SEAL-A-MEAL
VACUUM FOOD STORAGE SYSTEM
PREPARING YOUR SEAL-A-MEAL
VACUUM FOOD STORAGE SYSTEM FOR USE
Accessory Hose Adapter
VS106_VS107_VS108_07EM1.qxd 10/11/07 19:42 Page 5