I have a New air AL 100R portable icemaker. The pan that holds the water has developed a crack on theside and the water spills back into the holding tank rather than freeze around the ice making rods. Where can I purchase a pan to replace it? Thomas Heric tomster@charter.net

Asked by Thomas on 03/27/2014 1  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 10 years, 2 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.