When removing top piece of dispenser to clean inside, I discovered a small plastic piece, about 1/2in. dia. x 1/2in. high, rounded on one end with a hole in other end, about 3/8in. dia. This part was sitting in the water in the center of the baffle. I'm wondering where this part goes and what is it's function?

Asked by jerry on 02/07/2014 0  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 5 years, 7 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.