Sunbeam Mixer Product Support


Apr 17th, 2008 at 2:57pm

Sunbeam Mixmaster, 1-8B

for Sunbeam Mixer

I am looking for the part at the very end of the mixer head. It is silver plastic, and it sort of clips into the end of the brown plastic dial with the speeds on it. Does anyone know what this part is called and if it has a part number? Do you know when I can get this part? What about cost?

1 comment »

  • duty
    i need the motor speed potentiometer selector on the end of the mixer. this one is broken up on the ends. anyone know where i can find a parts book or where i can find the part for this lady?

    Was this comment useful?

  • Sign In

Need help with this product?

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • ManualsOnline Blog
  • ManualsOnline Google Plus