Open as PDF
Set a cooking or other operational time/power as follows. The maximum cooking
time is 99 minutes 99 seconds.
COOKING IN ONE STAGE
1. Press the POWER button; the Microwave and High
Cook indicators will light and “PL 10” will light in the
2. Press the POWER button different times to set the
desired power; the display will show the percentage
you chose. If selecting power level 70%-10%, the
Low Cook indicator will light instead of the High
3. Press number keys to set the desired cooking time.
4. Press the START/+30SEC. button to start cooking;
the Microwave and one of the Cook indicators will
blink and the display will countdown the remaining
cooking time in minutes and seconds. It will beep
five times when cooking is completed.
CLOCK MUST BE SET BEFORE PERFORMING TIMER COOK-SEE PAGE 8
1. Repeat steps 1 through 3 above, then press the
CLOCK/PRE-SET button; the Timer Cook hour
digit will blink.
2. Press the number keys to set the timer hour and
4. Press the START/+30SEC. button. When the actual time
matches the preset Auto Start time, the microwave will
turn on and cook as per the preset cooking instructions.
When you press START/+30SEC. pad, the clock
indicator will blink and the present time appears in the
When the selected start time arrives, the oven begins
operating and the oven light turn on.
3. Press AM/PM to choose AM or PM.