Open as PDF
AN EXTENSION CORD MAY BE USED WITH CARE;
HOWEVER, THE MARKED ELECTRICAL RATING SHOULD BE
AT LEAST AS GREAT AS THE ELECTRICAL RATING OF THE
APPLIANCE. Use only 3-wire extension cords which have
3-prong grounding-type plugs and 3-pole cord
connectors that accept the plug from the appliance. The
cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the
countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by
children or tripped over unintentionally. Examine the extension cord before using
and replace if damaged. Do not abuse the extension cord and do not yank on any
cord to disconnect. Keep cord away from heat and sharp edges.
Do not immerse unit in water or other liquids. No liability can be accepted for any
damage caused by non-compliance with these instructions or any other improper
use or mishandling.
This appliance is for HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
No user-serviceable parts inside. Do not attempt to service this product.
This appliance must be grounded while in use to protect the operator from
electrical shock. The appliance is equipped with a 3-conductor cord and a 3-prong
grounding-type plug to fit the proper grounding-type receptacle. The appliance
has a plug that looks like sketch A. If you do not have a grounded outlet as shown,
call a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. Move or lift the Electric Buffet Range by its sides after it has cooled completely.
4. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plugs, or Housing Unit
in water or other liquids.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Do not use appliance unattended.
7. Unplug from the wall outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool
before putting on or taking off parts.
8. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Call Customer
Service (see warranty) to return for examination, repair, or adjustment.
9. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance
manufacturer may cause injuries.
10. Do not use outdoors.
11. Do not let cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
12. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
13. Extreme caution must be used when moving any pot or pan containing hot oil
or other hot liquids from this appliance.
14. Do not use this appliance for anything other than it’s intended use. This
appliance is for household use only.
15. To disconnect, turn Temperature Control Knobs to OFF, then remove plug from
Temperature Control Dials
KNOW YOUR ELECTRIC BUFFET RANGE
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS (CONT.)
16906206EFM1.qxd 6/2/06 8:28 AM Page 3