Open as PDF
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. Care must
be taken, as burns can occur from touching hot parts or from
spilled, hot liquid.
3. To protect against electric shock, do not place cord, plug, or
iced coffee brewer in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by
or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when the iced coffee brewer is not in use
and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking
off parts and before cleaning the appliance.
6. Iced coffee brewer must be operated on a flat surface away
from the edge of counter to prevent accidental tipping.
7. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug,
or after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged
in any manner. Call our toll-free customer service number for
information on examination, repair, or adjustment.
8. The use of accessory attachments not recommended or sold
by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot
surfaces, including stove.
11. Do not place iced coffee brewer on or near a hot gas or electric
burner or in a heated oven.
12. WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not
remove the bottom cover. No user-serviceable parts are inside.
Repair should be done by authorized service personnel only.
13. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or
injury to persons, including the following:
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
Other Consumer Safety Information
This appliance is intended for household use only.
WARNING! Shock Hazard: This appliance has a polarized plug
(one wide blade) that reduces the risk of electric shock. The plug
fits only one way into a polarized outlet. Do not defeat the safety
purpose of the plug by modifying the plug in any way or by using
an adapter. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the
plug. If it still does not fit, have an electrician replace the outlet.
The length of the cord used on this appliance was selected to
reduce the hazards of becoming tangled in or tripping over a
longer cord. If a longer cord is necessary, an approved extension
cord may be used. The electrical rating of the extension cord must
be equal to or greater than the rating of the appliance. Care must
be taken to arrange the extension cord so that it will not drape over
the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children
or accidentally tripped over.
To avoid an electrical circuit overload, do not use another
high-wattage appliance on the same circuit with this appliance.
840222401 ENv02.indd 2840222401 ENv02.indd 2 2/27/13 8:32 AM2/27/13 8:32 AM