Open as PDF
IMI CORNELIUS INC.
One Cornelius Place
Anoka. MN 55303-6234
Telephone (800) 238--3600
Facsimile (612) 422--3246
KIT, P/N 2267 & 2329
Remcor model DB100/150 dispenser with:
1. Manitowoc Series B320, 420 Ice Maker -- Refer to Fig 1.
2. Ice-O-Matic Series GC300 Ice Maker -- Refer to Fig 2.
1. Seal cover to dispenser as follows:
A. Apply a bead of RTV on the hopper flange.
B. Set cover onto the dispenser. Be careful not to disrupt the dispenser cabinet labels, if present.
C. Wipe away excess RTV immediately.
D. Cover must be sealed completely to the dispenser hopper. Seal any gaps between the cover and hop-
2. Seal ice maker to the dispenser cover as follows:
A. Locate the outline of the ice maker on the dispenser as shown.
B. Apply a bead of RTV on the dispenser cover around the ice maker frame, sides and rear.
C. Set ice maker on the cover.
D. Wipe away excess RTV immediately.
3. Secure the ice maker to the dispenser with the brackets provided. Drilling must not interfere with any ice
4. Install adhesive backed gasket strip to the removable lid.
5. Follow the manufacturers instructions to complete the installation of the ice maker.