Open as PDF
2003 by National Presto Industries, Inc.
Visit us on the web at www.GoPresto.com
electric knife sharpener
Two-stage sharpening system
for professional results at
The fast, easy way to sharpen
kitchen and sports knives.
Precision blade guides
automatically hold knife at the
ideal sharpening angle.
This is a Listed appliance. The following important safeguards are recommended by most portable appliance
To reduce the risk of personal injury or property damage when using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using the knife sharpener.
2. To protect against the risk of electrical shock, do not put knife sharpener in water or other liquids.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or in the event the appliance malfunctions, or is
dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the Presto Factory Service Department or to a
Presto Authorized Service Station for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cause re, electric shock,
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not use the knife sharpener for other than intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This product is for household use only.