Open as PDF
1. Connect the DC plug of the power supply unit to the rear of the device.
2. Connect the power cord to the power supply unit.
3. Plug the other end of the power cord into the power outlet.
4. Connect one end of the air tubing firmly onto the air outlet.
5. Connect the assembled mask system to the free end of the air tubing.
• Always ensure that the VPAP ST-A is placed in an area where the alarm LED indicators are clearly
• For more information on assembling your mask see your mask user guide.
• Recommended masks are available on www.resmed.com on the Products page under Service &