Open as PDF
Connect the main plug into a suitable 13amp mains socket, make sure the voltage is the
same as on the rating label (do not use extension cables or mains socket adaptors).
The microwave oven will beep once and the display will show the clock symbol and
During any cooking program, to pause cooking, press the 'Stop/Cancel' button. To stop
cooking, press the 'Stop/Cancel' button again.
Setting the clock (24 hour)
Before setting a cooking program the clock needs to be set. For example, if you want to
set the time to 08:30.
1. Press the 'Clock' button. The display will show '24H', and the clock symbol will be
2. Turn the 'Weight/Defrost/Time' knob clockwise until the display shows '8:'. The
clock symbol will start to flash.
3. Press the 'Clock' button. The display will show '8:00' and the clock symbol will
continue to flash.
4. Turn the ''Weight/Defrost/Time' knob clockwise until the display shows '08:30'.
Press the 'Clock' button to confirm. The clock is now set, the ':' symbol will
continue to flash and the 'Clock' symbol will stay lit.
Microwave cooking(Cooking times between 10 seconds and 60 minutes)
Press the 'Power Level' button a number of times to choose a cooking power level, then
turn the 'Weight/Defrost/Time' knob clockwise to choose the time. Press the 'Start Quick
Start' knob to start cooking.
You can microwave food using 6 settings:
Press the power level button Cooking power
Once 100% (High)
Twice 80% (Medium High)
Three times 60% (Medium)
Four times 40% (Medium Low)
Five times 20% (Low)
Six times 0% (Use for kitchen timer)
For example; if you want to microwave food for 20 minutes at 60% microwave power:
1. Place the food in a container suitable for use with microwave ovens and put it
into the microwave oven.
2. Press the 'Power Level' button three times. The display will show '60%', the
symbols 'Microwave' and 'Power level' symbol will light up
3. Turn the 'Weight/Defrost/Time' knob clockwise knob to set the time until the
display shows '20:00'. The 'Start' symbol will flash.