Open as PDF
• Screw leveling legs back into the dishwasher frame,
approximately 1/8" from frame as shown.
Do not remove wood base until you are
ready to install the dishwasher. The dishwasher will
tip over when the door is opened
STEP 3: REMOVE WOOD BASE,
INSTALL LEVELING LEGS
Do not kick off wood base!
Damage will occur.
• Move the dishwasher close to the installation location and lay
it on its back.
• Remove the four leveling legs on the underside of the wood
base with a 15/16" socket wrench.
• Discard base.
STEP 2: CHECK DOOR BALANCE
• With dishwasher on the wood base, check the door balance
by opening and closing the door.
• Door is properly balanced if it gently drops from a 1/2 open
position and does not rise from the full open position.
• If necessary increase or decrease tension
as shown. Latch door and adjust both springs
to the same tension setting to correct balance.
Make sure door opens and closes smoothly
Check door opening and closing. If door does not open easily
or falls too quickly, check spring cable routing. The cable is held
in place by “shoulders” on the pulley. Check to be sure cable
has not slipped over the pulley shoulders.
STEP 1: PREPARATION
Locate the items in the installation package and set aside for
use in the listed steps:
• Screw kit – Steps 5 or 18 and 15
• Junction box cover – Step 5 or 18
• Drain hose and clamp – Step 7
• Drain hose hanger – Step 17
• Trim pieces (some models) – Step 11
• Owner's Manual - Steps 19 and 22
• Product Samples and/or coupons – Step 22
STEP 4: REMOVE TOEKICK
• Remove the 2 toekick screws and toekick. Set aside for use in