Open as PDF
REW AT THE
The programmable timer will not automatically brew the next day if left in the “AUTO”
position after its last use. This is a safety feature. If the “OFF” indicator light in the lower
right hand corner of the clock display is illuminated, reset “AUTO BREW” by turning the
control switch to “OFF”, then to “AUTO.”
(Models NLX20, NLX23, NLX20D, NLX23D, NLX26 Only)
NOTE: You do not have to set your clock before the Coffeemaker will operate.
Plug in the power cord, press SELECT once to turn the Coffeemaker on. The
“ON”light will illuminate and the clock will stop flashing, but it will not keep time.
1. Plug the power cord into your electrical outlet. The clock display will flash
until you set the time.
2. Alternately press and hold the “HOUR” and “MINUTE” buttons until you reach
the current time.
3.The “PM” indicator light in the display will illuminate to indicate PM time.
1. You must first set the clock to the correct time before setting the Auto brew.
2. Press the PRESS/HOLD button, then alternately press the HOUR
and MINUTE buttons to set the time you want the Coffeemaker
to start brewing. The Auto indicator light will flash during this time.
3. Press the PRESS/HOLD button again to turn off the flashing light.
If the Auto light is not flashing, pressing the HOUR or MINUTE buttons
will change the clock time.
UTOMATICALLY AT THE
1. Follow Steps 1 – 5 in the “Brewing” Section.
2. Press the PRESS/HOLD button. The “AUTO” indicator light should
3. Brewing will begin at the preset time. The coffee will remain hot in
the decanter for 2 hours. To keep your coffee hot for an additional 2 hours,
press the “SELECT” button. The “ON” indicator light should illuminate.