Open as PDF
Toaster Oven Broiler Use and Care Guide
1. Always unplug unit and allow to cool completely before cleaning
2. Remove Broil Insert, Bake Pan and Wire Rack.
3. Clean interior with a mild or non-abrasive cleaner and plastic
scouring pad after each use to avoid build-up. Do not rub too
hard as surface can be scratched.
4. Rinse and dry thoroughly before closing the Glass Door.
Wipe surfaces with a clean, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners,
as they may scratch the surface.
Unplug unit, allow to cool, and clean before storing. Store in its box
in a clean, dry place. Never store it while it is hot or still plugged in.
Never wrap cord tightly around the appliance. Do not put any stress
on the cord where it enters the unit, as it could cause the cord to fray
User Maintenance Instructions
This appliance requires little maintenance. It contains no user
serviceable parts. Do not try to repair it yourself. Contact a qualified
appliance repair technician if the product requires servicing.
General Care and Cleaning
1. Make sure the Timer Control is in the Off position and unplug
the Toaster Oven-Broiler before cleaning.
2. Allow Toaster Oven-Broiler and accessories to cool completely
3. Clean the outside of the Toaster Oven-Broiler with a damp cloth
and dry thoroughly. A non-abrasive liquid cleaner may be used for
stubborn stains. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not use metal
scouring pads or abrasive cleaners that will scratch the surface.
4. Clean the Glass Door with a cloth or sponge dampened with
warm, sudsy water. Dry thoroughly.
5. Remove Broil Insert, Bake Pan and Wire Rack.
Wash in soapy water and dry thoroughly.
6. Tilt oven back and pull knob located on the bottom of the oven
to open Crumb Tray. Wipe with a damp cloth to remove crumbs
and spills. Always dry the Crumb Tray thoroughly before closing.
7. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or metal scouring pads to clean
Broil Insert, Bake Pan or Wire Rack. For stubborn stains, clean
with a nylon or polyester mesh pad and a mild, non-abrasive
cleaner. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
CAUTION: DO NOT use spray-on or other oven cleaners. Using
these types of cleaners may cause electrical damage.