Open as PDF
Your Black & Decker Deep Fryer has been
designed for cooking ingredients as listed in the
Frying Guide in this manual. This product is
intended for household use only.
Read this entire manual carefully
before using the appliance.
• Warning! When using mains-powered
appliances, basic safety precautions,
including the following, should always be
followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric
shock, personal injury and material damage.
• The intended use is described in this manual.
The use of any accessory or attachment or
the performance of any operation with this
appliance other than those recommended in
this instruction manual may present a risk of
• Retain this manual for future reference.
• Always route the cord carefully to avoid a
• Never operate an appliance directly below
the socket-outlet it is connected to.
Using your appliance
• Make sure that the appliance is switched off
before connecting to or disconnecting from
the power supply.
• Always take care when using the appliance.
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket.
• Keep the power supply cord away from heat,
oil and sharp edges.
• Surfaces may be hot during use and during
the cool down period.
• Do not operate or place any part of this
appliance on or near any hot surface, such
as gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
• When using an extension cord with your
appliance, make sure the extension cord is
correctly wire & rated for its use.
Safety of others
• Do not allow the cord set to hang over bench
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by
a person responsible for their safety.
• Do not allow children or any person unfamiliar
with these instructions to use the appliance.
• Do not allow children or animals to come near
the work area or to touch the appliance or
power supply cord. Close supervision is
necessary when the appliance is used near
• Never leave the appliance unattended when
• Switch off and remove the plug from the
socket before leaving the appliance
unattended and before changing, cleaning or
inspecting any parts of the appliance.
• When not in use, the appliance should be
stored in a dry place. Children should not
have access to stored appliances.
Inspection and repairs
• Before use, check the appliance for damaged
or defective parts. Check for breakage of
parts, damage to switches and any other
conditions that may affect its operation.
• Do not use the appliance if any part is
damaged or defective.