Open as PDF
Auto cook lets you easily cook items in the oven as it will automatically set the times
and power levels to give better results than one power only cooking.
1. Press the desired Auto Cook button; the Auto Cook
indicator will appear and weight/portion will light in the
display (see chart on next page).
1. To activate, press and hold the STOP/CLEAR
button for three seconds, the display will appear as
shown at the right and no buttons can be pressed.
2. To deactivate, press and hold the STOP/CLEAR
button for three seconds, the display will return to
2. Repeatedly press the desired Auto Cook button to set
the desired weight/portion. Each Auto Cook item will
have the most popular weight/portion settings to chose
3. Press the START/+30SEC. button to start cooking; the
Auto Cook indicator will blink and the display will
countdown the remaining cooking time in minutes and
seconds. It will beep five times when cooking is
The CHILD LOCK prevents unwanted oven operation by small children. The oven can
be set so that the control panel is deactivated or locked.