Open as PDF
1. Bake - Used to enter the normal bake feature.
2. Broil - Used to select variable broil feature.
3. Cook Time - Used to enter the length of the cook time
4. Delay Start - Used to set the desired start time for baking.
May be used with Cook Time to program a delayed timed
bake or clean cycle.
5. Warm & Hold - Used to set the Warm & Hold function.
6. Self Clean - Used to set a 2 to 4 hours Self-Clean cycle.
7. O v e n L i g h t - Used to turn oven light on and off.
8. START - Used to start all oven features (except Oven Light).
9. STOP - Used to cancel any oven function except Clock and
10. Timer on-off - Used to set or cancel Timer. The minute timer
does not start or stop cooking.
11. Add 1 Minute - Used to add additional minutes to Timer.
12. Clock - Used to set the time of day.
13. Oven Lockout - Used to lock the oven keys and oven door
14. Numeric Keypad - Used to enter temperature and times.
Minimum & maximum control settings
All of the features listed below have minimum and maximum
time or temperature settings that may be entered into the
control. An entry acceptance beep will sound each time a
control key is touched (the Oven Lockout is delayed 3 seconds).
An entry error tone (3 short beeps) will sound if the entry of the
temperature or time is below the minimum or above the
maximum settings for the feature.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE OVEN. For satisfactory use of your oven, become familiar with the
various features and functions of the oven as described below. Detailed instructions for each feature and function follow later in
this Use & Care Guide.
Feature Min temp. or time Max temp or time
Bake 170°F/77°C 550°F/288°C
Broil 400°F/205°C 550°F/288°C
Timer 0:01 Min. 11:59 Hr./Min.
Self Clean 2 hours 4 hours
Cook Time 0:01 Min. 11:50 Hr./Min.
Delay Time 12 Hr. 1:00 Hr./Min. 12:59 Hr./Min.
Delay Time 24 Hr. 0:00 Hr./Min. 23:59 Hr./Min.