Open as PDF
BEFORE YOU CALL FOR SERVICE
Refer to following checklist, you may prevent an unnecessary service call.
* The oven doesn't work;
1. Check that the power cord is securely plugged in.
2. Check that the door is firmly closed.
3. Check that the cooking time is set.
4. Check for a blown circuit fuse or tripped main circuit breaker in your house.
* Sparking in the cavity;
1. Check utensils. Metal containers or dishes with metal trim should not be used.
2. Check that metal skewers or foil does not touch the interior walls.
If there is still a problem, contact the service station.
A list of these stations is included in the oven.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
* Q : I accidentally ran my microwave oven without any food in it. Is it damaged?
* A : Running the oven empty for a short time will not damage the oven.
However, it is not recommended.
* Q : Can the oven be used with the glass tray or roller guide removed?
* A : No. Both the glass tray and roller guide must always be used in the oven before cooking.
* Q : Can I open the door when the oven is operating?
* A : The door can be opened anytime during the cooking operation. Then microwave energy will be
instantly switched off and the time setting will maintain until the door is closed and START is
* Q : Why do I have moisture in my microwave oven after cooking?
* A : The moisture on the side of your microwave oven is normal. It is caused by steam from cooking food
hitting the cool oven surface.
* Q : Does microwave energy pass through the viewing screen in the door?
* A : No. The metal screen bounces back the energy to the oven cavity. The holes are made to allow light
to pass through. They do not let microwave energy pass through.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SERVICE THE OVEN YOURSELF!