Open as PDF
Microwave Oven Warranty
MC Appliance Corporation warrants each new Microwave Oven to be free from defects in
material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new part(s) (at
the company’s option) for any part(s) of the unit that has failed during the warranty period. Parts
and labor expenses are covered on this unit for a period of one year after the date of purchase. In
addition MC Appliance Corporation warrants the Magnetron (parts only) to be free from defects in
material and workmanship for a period of 8 years. The consumer is responsible for all labor and
transportation expenses related to the diagnosis and replacement of the Magnetron after the
initial one- year warranty expires. If in the event the unit requires replacement or refund under the
terms of this warranty the consumer is responsible for all transportation expenses to return the
unit to our factory prior to receiving a replacement unit or refund. A copy of the dated sales
receipt / invoice is required to receive warranty service.
This warranty covers appliances in use within the continental United States, Puerto Rico and
Hawaii. The warranty does not cover the following:
• Damages due to shipping damage or improper installation.
• Damages due to misuse or abuse.
• Content losses due to failure of the unit.
• Repairs performed by unauthorized service agents.
• Service calls that do not involve defects in material and workmanship such as instruction on
proper use of the product or improper installation.
• Replacement or resetting of house fuses or circuit breakers.
• Failure of this product if used for other then its intended purpose.
• Disposal costs of failed units not returned to our factory.
• Any delivery / installation costs incurred as the result of a unit that fails to perform as specified.
• Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your appliance is located in a
remote area where service by an authorized service technician is not available.
• The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is
not installed in accordance with published installation instructions.
This warranty is in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied and no representative or person is
authorized to assume for us any other liability in connection with the sale of this product. Under
no circumstances is the consumer permitted to return this unit to the factory without prior written
consent from MC Appliance Corporation
Model Parts Labor Magnetron (Part Only) Type of Service
One-Year One-Year Eight Years Carry In
For Service or Assistance please call 888 775-0202
Or visit us on the web at www.mcappliance.com