Open as PDF
Turn the water hardness dial to the po-
sition 1 or 2.
1. Press the on/off button to activate
2. Make sure that the appliance is in
setting mode. Refer to ‘SETTING
AND STARTING A PROGRAMME’.
3. Press and hold touchpads (4) and
(5) at the same time until the indica-
tors of touchpads (3), (4), (5) and (6)
4. Press touchpad (3).
• The indicators of touchpads (4),
(5) and (6) go off.
• The indicator of touchpad (3)
continues to flash.
• The acoustic signals operate. Ex-
ample: five intermittent acoustic
signals = level 5.
• The display shows the setting of
the water softener. Example:
= level 5.
5. Press touchpad (3) again and again
to change the setting.
6. Deactivate the appliance to confirm.
FILLING THE SALT CONTAINER
Only use dishwasher salt. Other
products can cause damage to
Water and salt can come out
from the salt container when
you fill it. Risk of corrosion. To
prevent it, after you fill the salt
container, start a programme.
1. Turn the cap counterclockwise and
open the salt container.
2. Put 1 litre of water in the salt con-
tainer (only for the first time).
3. Fill the salt container with dish-
4. Remove the salt around the open-
ing of the salt container.
5. Turn the cap clockwise to close the