Open as PDF
10. To remove tray motor.
(1) Remove the coupler in the cavity.
(2) Turn the set upside down.
(3) Cut the tray motor cover part from the base plate.
(4) Remove the tray motor cover.
(5) Remove a screw which secure the tray motor.
(6) Remove the tray motor.
(7) Reverse the above steps for reassembly except for
securing the tray motor cover with screw.
11. To remove heater assmbly.
(1) Remove the three nuts.
(2) Remove the insulator heater assembly.
(3) Reverse the above steps for reassembly.