Open as PDF
1. DOOR SEAL - Door seal maintains the microwave energy within the oven cavity and prevents
2. REFLECTOR(Insulator Heater)
3. HEATING ELEMENT
4. OVEN CAVITY
5. SEFETY INTERLOCK SYSTEM
6. CONTROL PANEL
7. DOOR OPENING BUTTON
8. METAL RACK
- This fits over the shaft in the center of the ovens cavity floor. This is to remain in the oven
for all cooking.
10. ROLLER GUIDE - This must always be used for cooking together with the glass cooking tray.
11. GLASS COOKING TRAY - Made of special heat resistant glass. Food in a proper receptacle is
placed on this tray for cooking.
12. DOOR VIEWING SCREEN - Allows viewing of food. The screen is designed so that light can pass
through, but not the microwave.
13. DOOR HOOK - When the door is closed, it will automatically shut off. If the door is opened while the
oven is operating, the magnetron will immediately stop operating.
3) KOG-371R0S, KOG-391R0S