Open as PDF
9. DO NOT open lid during and just
to preserve the
10. To dispense coffee, press dispenser
with a cup.
Coffee may be
ing and after
11. The BrewStation features a two-
shut off. To
turn off sooner,
will go out.
12. When finished, push ON/OFF
button to turn off, then unplug
BrewStation. Do not open cof-
feemaker until it has been turned off.
Always allow to cool before clean-
NOTE: Care should be taken when
handling the coffee tank after brewing.
1. Before first use, soak water filter in
cold tap water
for 15 minutes.
under cold run-
ning tap water
for 15 seconds.
2. Insert filter in base. Snap lid onto
3. Place filter and filter holder in
4. Replace after 60 brew cycles of
coffee. Set your replacement month
by aligning the arrow with the month
you expect will represent 60 brew
5. To replace, pull up on lid of filter
holder while holding filter base, turn
filter base to allow filter to drop out.
The Permanent Filter takes the place of
disposable paper filters. Simply place
the Permanent Filter in the filter basket.
Rinse the Permanent Filter in hot water
before first use. Clean the Permanent
Filter under hot running water and let
dry. Permanent Filter can be placed in
top rack of automatic dishwasher.