Open as PDF
1. Find the Produce Preserver housing inside the refrigerator.
2. Open the housing by pulling up and out on the back.
3. Remove the FreshFlow™ Produce Preserver pouches from
the packaging and place them into the housing.
NOTE: For best performance, always use two pouches.
4. Place the Produce Preserver housing onto the tab located on
the back wall of the crisper drawer.
Installing the Status Indicator
The produce preserver comes with a status indicator, which
should be activated and installed at the same time the pouches
1. Place the indicator face-down on a firm, flat surface.
2. Apply pressure to the bubble on the back of the indicator until
the bubble pops, to activate the indicator.
3. Slide open the cap on the top of the produce preserver
4. Place the indicator in the top of the housing, facing outward.
the cap closed, and check that the indicator is visible
through the rectangular
hole in the cap.
NOTE: The cap will not easily close if the indicator’s bubble
has not been popped.
Replacing the Produce Preserver
The disposable pouches should be replaced every 6 months or
when the status indicator changes completely from white to red.
To order replacements, contact us. See “Accessories” for
information on ordering.
1. Remove the used pouches from the produce preserver
2. Remove the used status indicator.
3. Install the replacement pouches and status indicator using the
instructions in the previous sections.
The following accessories are available for your refrigerator. To
order, contact us and ask for the part numbers.
In the U.S.A., visit our web page www.kitchenaid.com/
accessories or call 1-800-901-2042.
In Canada, visit our web page www.whirlpoolparts.ca
or call 1-800-807-6777.
Stainless Steel Cleaner:
Order Part #W10355016
Stainless Steel Wipes:
Order Part #W10355049
Kitchen & Appliance Cleaner:
Order Part #W10355010
Order Part # W10295370A or FILTER1
Order Part #W10311524
Order Part #W10346771A or FRESH1
Water Filter, Air Filter and Produce Preserver Bundle Pack:
Order Part #W10443987BL
Opening and Closing Doors
There are two refrigerator compartment doors. The doors can be
opened and closed either separately or together.
There is a vertically-hinged seal on the left refrigerator door.
When the left side door is opened, the hinged seal
automatically folds inward so that it is out of the way.
When both doors are closed, the hinged seal automatically
forms a seal between the two doors.
Read cautions on back.
Lisez des prudences sur le revers.
AFFRESH is a Trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A.