Open as PDF
FILTERS AND ACCESSORIES
Installing the Status Indicator
The produce preserver comes with a status indicator, which
should be activated and installed at the same time the pouches
1. Place the indicator face-down on a firm, flat surface.
2. Apply pressure to the bubble on the back of the indicator
until the bubble pops, to activate the indicator.
3. Slide open the cap on the top of the produce preserver
4. Place the indicator in the top of the housing, facing outward.
5. Slide the cap closed, and check that the indicator is visible
through the rectangular hole in the cap.
: The cap will not easily close if the indicator’s bubble
has not been popped.
Replacing the Produce Preserver
The disposable pouches should be replaced every 6 months or
when the status indicator changes completely from white to red.
To order replacements, contact us. See “Accessories” for
information on ordering.
1. Remove the used pouches from the produce preserver
2. Remove the used status indicator.
3. Install the replacement pouches and status indicator using
the instructions in the previous sections.
The following accessories are available for your refrigerator. To
order an accessory, contact us and ask for the part number.
In the U.S.A., visit our webpage www.kitchenaid.com/
accessories or call 1-800-901-2042.
In Canada, visit our webpage www.kitchenaid.ca
or call 1-800-807-6777.
Stainless Steel Cleaner:
In U.S.A., order Part #W10355016
In Canada, order Part #W10355016B
Stainless Steel Wipes:
In U.S.A., order Part #W10355049
In Canada, order Part #W10355049B
Kitchen & Appliance Cleaner:
In U.S.A., order Part #W10355010
In Canada, order Part #W10355010B
Order Part #W10413645A or FILTER2
Order Part #W10311524 or AIR1
Order Part # W10346771A or FRESH1
Water Filter, Air Filter and Produce Preserver Bundle Pack:
Order Part # W10413643BL
Produce Preserver Starter Kit:
Order Part # P1UB6S1
Produce Preserver Refill Kit:
Order Part # P1KC6R1
Door Handle Medallions:
Order Part #W10762987 (Black)
Order Part #W10762993 (Chrome)