Open as PDF
Choose Mounting Options
1. Using 2 or more people, stand dishwasher upright.
■ Sound barrier strips are required for optimum sound
■ Plastic tub dishwashers come with flush mount option only.
■ For door extended option, order trim strip kit number:
Door Flush with Cabinet Face—See “Install Dishwasher”
Door Extended to Match Drawer and Door Fronts—
Stainless Steel Tub Only
1. Slide the sound barrier strips up to remove.
2. Cut the sound barrier strips to align with the drawers and
3. Reinstall the sound barrier strips by sliding the strips down
onto the door sides.
4. Check that the sound barrier strips align with the top strip as
5. Remove the top sound barrier strip by sliding the strip to the
6. Cut the sound barrier strip to align with the drawers and