Open as PDF
1. Fold insulation down over back and sides of dishwasher (on
2. Using 2 or more people, place the dishwasher on its back on a
piece of cardboard.
NOTE: If the door panel will be used as a work table, place a
towel over it to avoid damage to the door panel.
3. Using a ¹⁄₄" hex socket, nut driver or Phillips screwdriver,
remove the 4 screws attaching the toekick panel and lower
panel to the dishwasher.
NOTE: Do not remove the tech sheet from the access panel.
4. Remove both panels and set aside on a covered surface.
5. Apply plumber’s tape or pipe joint compound to the 90º elbow
fitting and connect the fitting to the water inlet valve.
6. Tighten the 90º elbow fitting until snug.
NOTE: Elbow should face to the rear of the dishwasher.
Tip Over Hazard
Do not use dishwasher until completely installed.
Do not push down on open door.
Doing so can result in serious injury or cuts.
Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
A. Water inlet valve