Open as PDF
2. Open the dishwasher door and remove the lower dish rack.
3. Place a towel over the pump assembly and spray arm of the
dishwasher to keep the screws from falling into the pump area
4. Open the door. Using a ¹⁄₈" drill bit, drill holes through the side
5. Insert the mounting screws (provided) through the holes into
the cabinet to attach the dishwasher to the cabinet.
6. For wood underside counters only, use ¹⁄₈" drill bit to drill holes
through the top mounting strip into the wood underside of the
7. Use the countertop mounting screws to attach the dishwasher
to the counter.
8. Remove the towel from the dishwasher.
9. Reinstall the lower dish rack.