Open as PDF
2.2.4. Safe Ttemp Feature
The CMA “SafeTtemp” feature assures the final rinse cycle is always at a consistent minimum of
How it works: the “SafeTtemp” function operates off the 5
cam (labeled “SafeTtemp”) on the
timer assembly. When the cam timer assembly completes the wash cycle, and approaches the
final rinse portion of the cycle, the “SafeTtemp” micro switch will drop into the cam slot and pause
cam timer assembly if the booster heater has not reached 180 degrees. Machine will remain in
wash cycle mode until 180 degree rinse temperature is met, and at this time the cam timer will
advance automatically into the rinse cycle and dispense 180 degrees rinse water over the dishes.
Note: if Safe Ttemp cam is not to be used, it becomes a spare cam.
CMA -180“SafeTtemp” Installation Instructions:
1) Remove the 4cam timer assembly (note wire colors and wire placement for all 4cam
timer micro switches) and install 5cam timer in its place.
2) Place all wires removed from 4cam timer assembly in exact position
on 5cam timer
3) The cam timer motor receives (1) yellow wire and (1) white wire (re-connect the yellow
wire only from dishmachine harness to the motor).
4) The “SafeTtemp” 5 cam timer assembly kit includes a two white harness – connect white
wire with female bullet connector to the timer motor, stripped end to #22/NC on contactor,
and spade end to center terminal 5
5) Connect white wire with male bullet connector from the kit to the white wire with female
bullet connector coming from dishmachine harness, stripped end to #21/NC on contactor,
and spade end to top terminal on 5
L1 L2 L3 A1
T1 T2 T3 A2
MODEL CMA-180UC INSTALLATION & OPERATION MANUAL Rev. 1.15 Page